Dragon Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Slayers

Death before dishonor!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey yall. long time no see!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:42 pm

lol yeah you still with us wish you could play new avp with us and i know i joined that group on facebook too lol
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:07 pm

yeah me too. I just really need some money though. im looking for a job but things around here are pretty tight Sad BUT maybe if i win $10,000 from this talent search thing im entering then i can pay for school and other stuff! Are you still running lots?
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:27 am

im building back up in running since i messed up my leg and im lifting alot now too,arent really good jobs around here either im workin at walmart right now not really good job at all but it better than nothing
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:29 am

aw well dont worry in no time youll be running as far as the world can take you! you i have an interview on tuesday but im not used to waking up early lol. But yeah tomorrow is my talent search thing and i get to be up by 530 to possibly sing my ass off at 4 xD so wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:25 pm

yeah lol i work late shift on weekends is all i do for work right now and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:18 pm

HAHA wow i almost fell off the stage when i was done cause i was shakin so bad xD. You're still in school right?
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:00 pm

lol wow at least you didnt and yeah im going to the commnity college
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:11 am

wow thats cool! what are you taking? Im hoping to get into art school. I should be hearing back from them in a couple of weeks Smile now i just need to pay for my schooling lol .
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:48 am

taking core classes to go toward AA degree but thats cool let me know when they give you call,and i had financial aid pay for pretty much everything in means of grants i didnt have to take out student loan or anything
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:22 pm

ahh yeah i dont get grants or anything nice so i get student loans -_-... thats gonna be fun to pay off!
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:53 pm

yeah no kidden idk how much more im getting in grants
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:23 pm

well at least you got them! but yeah hows the new avp? Ive got nothing but total noobs on my end here...
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:40 pm

it was the same but the patches fixing the disk made it better but our clan is steadily growing and the hunts we do have been very succeful and is going very well
Back to top Go down
Psycostitch
Island Man
Island Man
Psycostitch

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:11 am

Hey sup people. Hey Tilk long time no see how you doing?
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Hey dude! not bad. how about you? And well fuck! now im never gonna get u guys to come back to the old one. well once i get money then i guess ill have to buy the new one =/ I just really hate that the only way to use the combi in the new one is to throw it >Sad so lame! How about you Psycho? u play the new one too im guessing?
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:55 pm

i agree i hate how you have to throw combi but im getting deadly accurate with it idk how many times ive been accused of hacking lol
Back to top Go down
Psycostitch
Island Man
Island Man
Psycostitch

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Yeah i got avp for the xbox and just got it for my comp but having troble geting it to work Mad so tilk you have it for xbox? are you playing much online
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:17 pm

yeah you guys could play together on the xbox probably but what wrong with it for pc?
Back to top Go down
Psycostitch
Island Man
Island Man
Psycostitch

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Yeah i need a new graphics card its runing laggy.
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:04 am

well theres no way it would work on my comp then lol this things a POS! Yeah im getting pretty good with the beheading so ppl say i cheat xD. I dont have xbox live right now but my bro does so i could use his account. I havnt played it in a while cause i didnt like it very much.
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:06 pm

yeah i remember doing that lol was fun,good times
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:28 pm

lol yeah its always fun and makes one feel powerful xD. But yeah i got my job now and I got accepted into art school! so things are sorta starting to look up for me Smile
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:58 am

awesome congrats, thats great
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:51 pm

yup Very Happy hows everything with you?
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:47 am

Good its summer for me now and im glad i needed a break lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey yall. long time no see!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next