Krash
New Blood
New Blood

PostSubject: Krash's Application   Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:36 pm

1.Your In Game Name: Krash

2.Species you would like to tryout for: Predator

3.Xfire username: rj16
Steam: rj19

4.Tell us a little about yourself anything you would like to share.

Hello, my name is Randy, I live in Ontario Canada, and am 19 years of age. I enjoy playing games like Battlefield 1942, Desert Combat, Battlefield 2, AIX, Serious Sam, various Star Wars games, all of the Need for Speed games, and of course, AvP Very Happy

In AvP, my primary species is the Predator. With its impressive maneuverability and wide arsenal of ranged and close-quarters combat, it's easily viewed as a deadly killing machine. In addition, with it's cloaking ability and various visions, it is enabled to track and stealthily eliminate its prey. Combined with it's clan rituals and honour system, it seems as though it would be my only choice. However, with the availability of selecting, in addition to the predator, the the species of Marine or Alien, there is always alternative routes and skills to learn with each species' abilities and weapons therein. Hence the reason I am also clearly stating that, although the predator is my primary choice, I am not limited to just that, and although I may not be as proficient with the other species, I am certainly open to learn new transferable skills that can both better me as a play on SP and MP, but also as a better player in general. I am always open for words of wisdom, points of advice, and other forms of constructive criticism that can better my skills and abilities.

In terms of joining a clan, I look at it as more of a family or group of close friends with common interests, sharing their knowledge and skills within. What I plan to accomplish within DS is to not only further my knowledge and skills in-game, but to also better the clan as a whole and put forth an outstanding contribution in terms of abiding and enforcing clan laws and honour. By joining this clan, I hope to make new allies, and to be able to proudly stand with my fellow clan brothers and fight for what we believe in. In addition, the respect, loyalty, and responsibility for the clan as a whole and to the clan itself, will remain intact and without sway.

I hope to prove an excellent, and deadly Twisted Evil , asset to the clan. cheers

-Krash

Last edited by Krash on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge

PostSubject: Re: Krash's Application   Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:12 pm

very nice good luck with your weapons tryout with Serephus i like the fact how you brought up the clan meaning as a family and such very strong point look forward to hunting with you im a pred as well

"The Sun Sets Without Thy assistance"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Krash's Application   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:25 am

very nice the guy can talk ill giv him that, and yea hopfuyll we can welcoe myou into the family.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krash
New Blood
New Blood

PostSubject: Re: Krash's Application   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Lol, ty Hydra lol.... anyhow, just posting to confirm the results of my trials... i have successfully passed the melee trial, but was 2 points off in the weapons trial. However, fortunately, Serephus told me that the weapons trial was, as he put it, "flexible" and granted my acceptance into DS. I wanted to also thank Serephus for giving me acceptance and giving my tags as [DS]Krash-UB respectively. Although UB doesn't really coincide with my abilities in my opinion, I do however understand that everybody must start somewhere. Then again, if you think about traditional Yautja rules and laws and how their ranking system works... I have already succeeded on multiple hunts and have many xenomorph trophies... however... singleplayer does not count! Laughing Razz lol.

I look forward to participating in various clan related activities such as hunts, clan matches, DMs, TDMs, and this week's Survivor matches. I will just clarify that I SUCK at survivor lol. By all means, i can defend myself and last a while as a marine in survivor... but its primarily running, shooting, and using stims for me lol.... ESPECIALLY once the praetorians come out Laughing Razz lol

Also noted... Hyrda, u claimed that i can talk... yea... but what one needs to realize is when to talk, and when to fight... the last kill against me in my weapons trial, ending the match with a "fail", was a kill while i was typing! lmfao.

So less talk, more action Wink Razz Smile

-Krash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Krash's Application   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:45 pm

lol shit happens brother and welcome and every one that joins the clan starts at UB how we do thiings like a honor code and senority
Back to top Go down
View user profile
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge

PostSubject: Re: Krash's Application   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:53 pm

yeah its all fun stuff you will work your way up in no time thou

"The Sun Sets Without Thy assistance"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krash's Application