Death before dishonor!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hey yall. long time no see!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tilk

Hey yall. long time no see! Empty
PostSubject: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:20 am

Hey everyone! its Tilk if u remember me! i just got my AVP back! Hows everything going?
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:53 pm

HEY! how is it going Tilk im doing great myself and you got the new avp?

"The Sun Sets Without Thy assistance"
Back to top Go down
tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 am

nice to hear! yeah i got the new one for my xbox. I didnt like too much. soooo many grab trains and it takes forever to get into a game. How about you? are you guys still playing on AVP2?
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:52 pm

the master server in avp2 went down so we left it and we are now in the new avp have our own server an all that right now

Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Oh well I downloaded some version of it and all the multiplayer still works. theres lots of servers still. I guess idk how to use the new AVP fully yet lol. But yeah I just bought the old one so i needed it to work! thats how desperate i am lol.
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Heres the link if you ever wanna try it.

=3
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:06 pm

oops sry it disapeared. umm its http : http://master.lithfaq. com/
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:38 pm

yeah i knew there was some download for it but it doesnt seem to be as active as it use to be

Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:53 pm

well yeah thats probly cause no one knows about it. which makes me sad cause I went through the trouble of buying the damn game again! xD
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:14 am

yeah thats true i know some from avp2 have moved to playing the new one which is what we kinda did

Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Yeah but im pretty stubborn lol so i try and stick with what I like. I definately like the old one better. I dont even have xbox live right now but i could probly use my bros account and see if i can find ur server. =3 im not very tech savy so dont mind me if i sound a bit retarded. Its a mirical that i found and downloaded that thing for AVP2 xD.
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 pm

yeah lol were on pc thou and cant see servers for xbox and ps3 an such

Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:46 pm

uhhhh..... ok wait @_@ *retarded moment* What? u can only see the servers on the comp for xbox? or can you ps3 see ps3 servers and vice versa with xbox?
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:47 pm

OH! wait i think i get it ! lol so u guys have the new game for the PC then?
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:33 am

lol yeah we play it on the pc still we got couple that play for xbox i know psycostitch does

Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:06 pm

ohhh i see. would u guys ever use the old one again? wink wink hahaha
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:49 pm

lol probably could once we get settled really well in the new one

Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:38 pm

oh haha any chance you would play the old one again? wink wink xD
Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:40 pm

OH oops! i sent it again lol sorry!

Yeah i guess. Well i was gonna sell some on my xbox games so perhaps i could get the new 1 for pc. maybe its easier to play on the pc.
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:58 pm

lol its cool seems like you and me only one really useing site right now

Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Yeah ! i was gonna say doesnt anyone remember me? lol yeah its nice catching up tho ^_^. man AVP is a lil boring without you guys Sad
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:39 am

yeah i bet it is lol the only old members we have right now in new one is me and blade

Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:06 pm

oh wow. so everyone else is new!? sheesh! well i saw SGT CHAOS on the other day on the old avp anyway... but i havnt seen him since. But yeah when i play now a days its usually with the same noobs and ppl that dont talk to me xD
Back to top Go down
judgeziko
The Judge
The Judge
judgeziko

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:39 am

yeah alot of new guys but they all part of the family now they really cool,and i havent seen SGT CHAOS for ages how he doing if i remember right blade dont really like him thou lol

Back to top Go down
Tilk

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:03 pm

lol yup thats right. hes good. still being a dick as usual.... well except to me xD. Thats cool. I miss being in a clan.... well technically im still with u guys (i hope!) but theres just no one on Sad And i swear anyone who plays with me thinks im a total loser Shocked even though i still rape! Twisted Evil muahahahaha! no one talks to me and whats WORSE..................... they think im a man! No yup so now a days i keep my mouth shut cat hehe these emo cons are fun xD. AND to show how desperate I am for AVP2 I started a group on Facebook to tell them about the mod and such HAHA I AM A LOSER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey yall. long time no see!   Hey yall. long time no see! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey yall. long time no see!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next